We just gave you a brief summary on The Nine Insights. Next, let’s dive into the exercise from The Celestine Prophecy: An Experiential Guide by James Redfield and Carol Adrienne.
Increasing Sensitivity to Coincidences (Page 19).
The purpose of this activity is to acknowledge past coincidences and become more aware of their effect on our lives. As we bring our attention to what has happened in the past, we are also stimulating an intention for higher consciousness to produce more coincidences.
1. Were there any particular coincidences or signs connected with getting your current living space (significant house numbers, encounters with neighbors, delays in negotiations, mixed-up phone calls, special street names, or any other odd detail)?
2. How did you get your present job? Think back to how you found out about it, to whom you talked, and what messages you might have received?
3. What were your first impressions of the workplace?
4. Did you notice any signs that might have portended something that later occurred?
5. Was there something you wish you had listened to before taking this job?
6. Describe how you met your most important relationship. What led up to your being in that place at that time?
7. Did the person you meet remind you of anyone else?
8. What was your first impression of this person? Has that impression been a true one?
9. Did you notice any signs (a dream after meeting this person, an odd coincidence, a delay, a mix-up)?
Pay particular attention to questions 1, 4 and 9. Paying attention to the so-called omens around major turning points is one important way to harvest the maximum information from coincidences and increases your precognitive ability as future coincidences occur.
Continue to be alert for coincidences, signs and dreams and write them in your journal.
“It says that whenever people cross our paths, there is always a message for us. Chance encounters do not exist. But how we respond to these encounters determines whether we’re able to receive the message. If we have a conversation with someone who crosses our path and we do not see a message pertaining to our current questions, it does not mean there was no message. It only means we missed it for some reason.”